A GUI tool to make interacting with Firestore less painful
Interacting with Firestore made easy
Have a birds-eye view on your data and change lots of document at once.
- Customizable fields to display
- Filter & sort the result
- Inline editing right on it
Use VSCode to create and edit document
No more clicking on complicated things to get a document's data. We integrated Monaco aka VS Code editor.
- View/Edit your document as JSON
- All VS Code features & hotkeys
Built for Developers
With hotkeys, you can do anything without leaving your keyboard. We are developers too!
- Start anything with
Cmd + Shift + Por
Cmd + /
- Familiar hotkeys inspired by VS Code
- Boost your productivity
Preview changes before commit
You're now freely edit anything without making production crash
- Preview changes
- Revert all or just a piece of change
With awesome features
- Export as JSON, CSV
- Import from JSON, CSV
- Detect Field Type
- Search documents
Free to use for your daily work.
We're currently offer early users for free. Join the waiting list and we will send you a discount after all features is launched.
Get 2 licenses for you and your partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I filter documents by some criteria?
- How can I insert a new document from a JSON, in fact, I have to write a script to insert some new documents
- I have to use GC Storage to backup the data, which I need to spend more time learning about. WTF 🤬 why not just export and import by a JSON file?
- If I edit the same field of many documents, I need to go through documents and documents to edit.
Get exclusive access now
Do not waste your time on poor things. Let's use a better way!